Discover the historic city of Cusco on a guided walking tour in a small group. Stroll through the main square and enter the Coricancha ancient Incan temple and the stunning Cusco Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the fountain located in the middle of Cusco‘s main square. Plaza De Armas, Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You can enter the Coricancha temple with a tourist ticket called "general ticket". This ticket allows you enter a lot of sights including Maras, Moray, museums and more. This ticket can also be purchased at the entrance of the Coricancha.