Discover Rainbow Mountain on this amazing full day hike tour from Cusco. See spectacular landscapes and enjoy breakfast and lunch in local communities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup from hotels in the historic center of Cusco; please provide your hotel’s name and address. The pickup is included only for hotels located in downtown. Sometimes the access for the transport could be impossible due to the narrow streets; if so, the local partner will suggest a meeting point. If you are staying in a private apartment or outside the pickup route, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is not recommended for children under 14 years. Seniors above 60 years must have in mind that this activity demands a relatively good physical condition. The trek to the Lagoon is 1.5-hours and has a low to moderate difficulty level
- This tour is not recommended for people with asthma, heart problems, and high blood pressure
- You must be in a good shape (there is the possibility to rent a horse for 90 Soles)
- It is recommended that you bring a long-sleeved shirt and sweater, a windbreaker, walking shoes, waterproof pants and jacket, gloves, a scarf, warm socks, a hat or cap for sun protection, sunblock and sunglasses, lip balm and any personal medication
- It is also important that you spend some days in Cusco before going to the Rainbow Mountain, so your body acclimates to the high altitudes
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards
- Please bring snacks and water for yourself