Discover the beauty of Cusco city on a private guided tour. Unearth the riches of the Inca empire and visit the marvelous cathedral of the city on this fascinating tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center. • This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Gratuity is not included
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other