Visit the ChocoMuseo in Cusco and participate in a workshop where you'll make your own chocolate.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
ChocoMuseo, Plaza Regocijo, Cusco 08002, PeruOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity does not include tranfers to the Choco museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other