The Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu is one of the most popular treks in South America. You will hike for 5 days passing through snow-capped mountains, blue lakes, Inca ruins and the jungle of Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- An additional night in Aguas Calientes may be arranged upon request
- There is a maximum weight of 6 kg per person for baggage
- Dietary requirements can be catered for
- You are able to rent a -20°C sleeping bag for US$5 per day