Discover one of the best preserved medieval cities of Spain on a guided tour of Cuenca, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. Look inside the Cathedral of Our Lady of Grace and Saint Julian, the first to be built in Spain in a Gothic style.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet just below the arches of Cuenca City Hall, next to the tourist office. Look for the guides wearing a red uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only conducted in Spanish
- Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time