Take a day trip to Santorini by boat from Crete and board a bus for a guided tour on the island. Explore the most famous island of Greece, walk in picturesque villages, and view the stunning caldera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Port of Rethymno (Seajets Boat) Sofokli Venizelou 37, Rethymno 741 00, GreeceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- For a valid booking, you must let us know your full name and surname, gender and passport number of all participants of your group. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep a passengers' name list of every voyage, for safety reasons
- At the port, you will find the kiosk where you will receive your ferry tickets, the card with your bus number and an informative brochure regarding the trip
- Please arrive at the port at least 30 minutes before departure time