Discover the westernmost part of Crete on a scenic bus trip to Kissamos. Board the boat to Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay. Dip your toes in the soft white sand of one of the most beautiful beaches you have ever seen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup for this option is only from the areas of Malia, Stalis, Hersonisos, Anissaras, Analipsi, Gouves, and Gournes. Pickup begins earlier than the stated starting time and is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is available only from the areas mentioned in the booking options
- Pickup is done from specific points near your hotel. After booking, you will receive a separate email with details from the local partner
- This trip consists of a bus tour and a boat cruise
- Lunch and drinks can be purchased on the boat or you can bring a few snacks and water with you
- Walking shoes are necessary for the optional hike uphill to the Venetian fortress