Take a break from the beach resorts and get back to nature on a guided tour of the White Mountains of Crete by Land Rover. See traditional villages, learn the history of the Island, and discover what it is like to live as a shepherd.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels in Chania, Agia Marina, Platanias, Tavronitis, Kalyves, or Georgioupolis. You will receive an email of the supplier with the exact pick up time at your hotel or a near meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This trip has guided stops every 30 to 40 minutes
- This trip is not recommended for those under 8 years old
- Bring your trekking shoes, a jacket, and your camera