Visit the southernmost island of Crete and one of the most exotic ones in Greece. Take a 1-hour boat cruise from the port of Ierapetra and explore the golden beaches and the sand dunes on Chrissi Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Port of Lerapetra, at the local operator's's kiosk. Address: 25, Κυρβα, Ierapetra 722 80, GreeceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The port of Ierapetra is easily accessible by car or by public bus from Heraklion and Agios Nikolaos, and there is free parking at the port
- Please be at the port before 10:00 AM to collect your ticket
- Every day there are 2 boat departures; due to port regulation, the first boat departs between 10:15 AM and 11:00 AM and the second between 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM
- For the return trip, the first boat leaves Chrissi island at 4:00 PM and the second at 6:00 PM
- On Chrissi island, there are no shops so you must bring food and beverages or buy at the bar-restaurant on the boat
- The Municipality of Ierapetra collects 1€ from every ticket (paid in cash on site) for passengers over 4 years old
- Chrissi island is protected by NATURA 2000 so the following are prohibited: any kind of pollution, collection of rocks, fossils, shells, ancient ornaments and plants, as well as animal catching, making a fire and smoking around bushes and woodlands