Visit the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau Camps throughout a tour conducted in 5 languages. Accompanied by a local guide, you will tour these harrowing sites which were the location of some of the greatest crimes against humanity in history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is included from any address in Krakow. The local partner will confirm the exact pickup time in advance of your scheduled tour date.
- Private group available
- Visit the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau Camps
- Learn about the history of the camps from a professional guide
- Use skip-the-line tickets to enter
- Pickup from your meeting point
- Round-trip transportation
- Local guide in your chosen language
- English-speaking driver/tour leader
- Skip-the-line tickets
- 10-minute break between visiting two camps
- Please mind that drinking alcohol during the tour is forbidden
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand.
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 centimeters), larger luggage must be left on the bus during the visit.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to bring an ID, passport or any other identification with the picture and the same names as used in the booking. Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.