Travel to Zakopane, a mountain resort nestled at the foot of the Tatra mountains and boasting breathtaking views of Poland's countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Gaze over the Tatra Mountains as you ride the funicular
- Purchase local wares in the market
- Feast on Polish delicacies in a traditional restaurant
- English speaking guide, hotel pick up from selected hotels, admission to the funicular railway and the Tatra Museum.
- Optional gratuity, food and drink, unless specified.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The central meeting point in Krakow is located at the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, situated on the opposite side of the Sheraton Grand Hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The pick-up bus is not necessarily the tour bus. It is possible that you will have to change the bus at the central starting point. Tour departure may be delayed due to heavy traffic. If you are not staying at one of the serviced hotels, the supplier will advise you how to make your way to the nearest pick-up point or the bus park opposite the Sheraton Hotel.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that one way transfer Krakow-Zakopane and v.v. takes about 2hours.