Learn about the history, culture, and production of Poland's national drink. Taste different samples of vodka and learn how to drink it in the traditional Polish way. Learn about Polish traditions during weddings, family events and meetings with friends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taste 7 different kinds of Polish vodka
- Visit 4 specially chosen places in Krakow
- Discover the Polish culture of drinking vodka
- Try a typical Polish appetizer
- Enjoy a private tour with a licensed guide
- 7+ great shots of Polish vodka
- A platter of traditional Polish snacks
- Private licensed guide
- Shot of the legendary Baczewski Vodka
- Information and commentary about the city's past and present
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Krakow Old Town.