Take in breathtaking views of the city from the Vistula River. Cruise by Krakow's most important landmarks including the Wawel Castle, Convent of the Norbertine Sisters, Jewish District, Podgórze, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Polish
- Audio guide
- German, English, Polish, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Embark on a one-hour cruise on the Vistula and catch stunning views of Krakow's most famous monuments
- Relax as you discover the city and its history from a unique perspective
- Enjoy entertaining and informative, onboard audio commentary prepared by expert guides
- Benefit from total flexibility with boats departing every 20 minutes
- Ticket for one-hour cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the cruise departs. When you get to Powisle 7, walk straight down to the river. Look for the "Kapitan Victor" logo on the mooring.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- On boats Patria and Helena, you’ll find bars serving a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks. These two boats also offer full toilet facilities.
- Onboard commentary is offered in four languages.
- Most boats are wheelchair accessible; please contact the local partner to figure out which departure times/boats will best suit your needs.