Discover the history and wonder of Seville. Explore the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world, walk down the labyrinth streets of the Jewish Quarter and enjoy the sights and sounds of this Andalusian masterpiece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Follow your expert guide into the heart of this Andalusian town
- Visit the largest Gothic Cathedral
- Wander down labyrinthine streets in the Jewish Quarter
- Observe the Giralda, one of the three remaining Almohad minarets to later become the bell tower
- Stop to smell the fragrant jasmine and orange blossoms which are all over town
- Air conditioned bus transport throughout
- Local, multilingual guide
- Cathedral entrance fee
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Closed January 1, December 24, 25 & 31.