Discover everything that the Caminito del Rey has to offer as you walk along the suspension bridges and paths with your guide. Enjoy transfers to and from Costa del Sol on this day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 6 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
Know before you go
- The Caminito del Rey may be closed for safety reasons due to strong winds and rain, in this case, you will receive a full refund or you can change the date of the tour
- El Caminito del Rey prohibits the use of canes, crutches, wheelchairs, carts, or the like, as they are obstacles that block the walkway and can endanger other visitors, causing them to fall into the void
- Likewise, the use of selfies sticks and/or any other extendable is prohibited
- The premises are inaccessible to those under 8 years old