Explore a range of stunning landscapes on a full-day tour through the Scottish Highlands. Experience huge glacial “corries," ancient ice age caves, dark ravines, and iconic mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you are being picked up from your accommodation, we will arrive at the front entrance 15 minutes prior to departure. If your are being picked up from Invergordon, we will arrange a specific pickup point with you.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place regardless of the weather, but we will discuss with you all options should the weather be particularly wet. We always have a plan B!
- The hike to the caves has a relatively steep section at the end, so a degree of fitness is required. The hike usually lasts about 2 hours.