Drive along scenic country roads and through traditional villages on a scooter tour of rural Corfu and the island's flavors. Visit a local winery, an olive oil and wine museum, and a local distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Ioanni Theotoki 67, 49100 Corfu TownOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The driver must be at least 21years old
- The driver must have a Valid Motorcycle license for at least 2 years (European driving Licence A or A1, or A2 without the restriction codes 79.03, 79(3), 79.04, 79(4) or international driving license A or A1 )
- Previous experience driving maxi scooters or motorcycles is mandatory for the Vespa driver
- Please note that your self-drive tour cannot be refunded in case of a lack of experience
- If the Vespa driver does not have the appropriate experience driving with a pillion-back seat passenger, it is not safe - a good idea to start practicing during one's holiday.
- This tour is not suitable for drivers that are driving sporadically, we are following a route that consists of uphills and many turns.
- We don't offer a chauffeur service, it is a self-drive tour, and one of the tour participants (every two (2) tour participants) will have to drive the 125cc Vespa
- The starting point is located near the cruise port and the old port of Corfu town