Tour around the old town of Corfu and take a journey back in time. Join this unique guided walking tour that explores the historic buildings and great personalities of Corfu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Discover the charming architecture of Corfu old town through iconic buildings, historic landmarks, and scenic neighbourhoods.
- Find out everything about the brilliant personalities that lived in Corfu
- Visit Casa Parlante, a fascinating living history museum
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees and guide at Casa Parlante
- Transfers from the hotel, port, etc.
- Meals & refreshments
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your tour departs from the Old Fortress gate in front of Schulenburg’s statue. Your guide will be holding a lollipop sign with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users and is not recommended for people with limited mobility.