Enjoy a cruise to the Paxi Islands and the blue caves. Swim in the turquoise waters and explore the most beautiful islands of northwestern Greece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek, Italian, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- After booking, the local partner will contact you by email to request the address of your accommodation.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The guided part of this tour is conducted in English, French, German, Italian, and Greek on Tuesdays and Fridays, in Russian on Tuesdays, and Polish on Fridays
- There is a central meeting point & pickup time for each area of Corfu
- If you booked pickup service, you will be informed via e-mail of your pickup time and place. Please check both your inbox/spam box
- The duration of the coach transfer depends on your hotel location (20-90 mins)
- You will have free time to explore Gaios village (110-130 mins)
- Free time for swimming in Antipaxos will be between 50-70 mins, depending on weather
- The boat will stop inside the caves for photos
- Parking is available at the port
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, hat and a light jacket