Discover Boston’s eerie history on this sightseeing trolley tour. Venture to burial grounds nearly 400 years old, hear the stories of the haunted graveyard, and look out for a ghostly encounter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Old Town Trolley stop #1 at the end of the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel on Atlantic Avenue at 200 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02110Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age. An adult must accompany children under 10 years of age. Due to the loud noises on the tour, children under the age of 4 are not allowed on board
- After booking you must contact the local tour provider to reserve your tour date and time. Instructions will be included on your voucher