Set out on a journey and solve puzzles in Kødbyen. Uncover the stories of this peculiar area in Vesterbro, where butchers say good morning to drunks at 6 in the morning. Explore the place where the past is still present, while the future is already gone.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 2 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Collect the puzzle walk from Kødbyen at Kihoskh, Sønder Boulevard 53, Copenhagen V. The opening hours are Monday to Sunday 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour
- Everything you need will be in the puzzle walk package
- Games are available in both English and Danish
- Children should be above 8 years old and be accompanied by an adult