Experience the vibrant city of Copenhagen at your own pace on a self-guided audio tour. Use your personal device to stroll the streets and discover landmarks such as Tivoli Gardens and the impressive Marble Church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The tour starts on City Hall Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes are recommended
- Bring a hat and sunscreen
- No physical guide will accompany you
- There is no specific start time. You can explore in your own time and at your own pace
- Download details will be provided on your printable voucher
- The audio guide is only available in English