Explore the Christmas markets and the city of Copenhagen on a guided Segway tour. Have the chance to see ten of the main sights in the city and make a stop to roam through two of the major Christmas markets at Nyhavn and Kongens Nytorv.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Langelinie Alle 58, 2100 Copenhagen.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that if you choose the 3 PM tour it will begin to get dark towards the end of the tour and you can really see the Christmas lights. Please note that some sights on the route are not lit up
- You must weigh between 35-125 kilograms (77-276 pounds)
- You must be at least 135 centimeters (4 foot 5 inches) tall
- This tour is not suitable if you are pregnant or have any mobility issues: you must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- This tour is not suitable if you have knee issues or balancing issues
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Warm layers are strongly recommended