This inspirational 3-hour walk through the hidden marvels of Christianshavn with its canals, old houses and houseboats will offer you a more exclusive view of Copenhagen. Take incredible photos with the help of your guide, a professional photographer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Danish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Entrance to the Christianshavn metro station, 1400 Copenhagen.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members with you
- This tour includes the option to enter and climb to the top of the marvellous Church of Our Saviour. Please have bring some cash for the entrance fee
- This is an easy city walk, however please note that the walk to the top of the church tower can be challenging for some