Discover the highlights of Copenhagen by land and sea with your ticket to this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Explore areas of the city that interest you most with your ticket that’s valid for 1 day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on at any of the sightseeing bus stops around the city. Check the app for the stops. These are the bus stops for your tour: 1. Central Station / Tivoli Gardens 2. Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket / National Museum / Museum of Copenhagen 3. Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel / Copenhagen Mall 4. Copenhagen Marriott Hotel / Kalvebod Waves 5. Islands Brygge / Radisson Blue Scandinavia Hotel 6. Christianshavn Square / Christiana Freetown 7. Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church / Nettoboatsp 8. Nyhavn - hop off here for the boat trip :) 9. Amalienborg Palace 10, Gefion Waterfountain / Design Museum / The Citadel 11. The Swedish Church / Citadel 12. The Little Mermaid / la Sirenetta / Die Kleine Meerjungfrau 13. Langelinie 14. Indiakaj 15. Ocean Pier Cruise Terminal – operates only when ship is in 16. Rosenborg Castle / Botanical Gardens / National Art Gallery 17. The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square / Hard Rock Café 18. Palads Cinema / Tivoli Gardens / PlanetariumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Red Line operates in April - September between 9 AM – 630 PM (frequency of departures: every 10-45 minutes), in October - March between 9 AM - 530 PM (frequency of departures: every 30-60 minutes)
- The last departure from Central Station/Tivoli Gardens is at 5 PM in summer and at 4 PM in winter
- The boat tour departs from Nyhavn near bus stop number 8
- Children between 0-2 years travel for free on buses when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)