Take to the slopes on top of a power plant in the middle of Copenhagen! Ski CopenHill year-round for a thrill-seeking adventure, great views, and unique experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Danish, Dutch
- Ski outdoors year-round on environmentally friendly plastic
- Get out in nature atop an active power plant
- Take in panoramic views of Copenhagen
- Lift pass
- Skiing time on the ski slope (depending on selected option)
- Rental gear: helmet, skis, boots, and poles
- Obligated accident and reliability insurance
- Food and drinks (multiple restaurants on-site)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please enter through the main gate and go immediately to the ski rental station, located inside the ski center, to check in and collect your gear.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- There are no lockers available on the property. For this reason, do not bring any luggage with you.
- You will be asked for your shoe size, weight, and height at the time of booking. Please provide this information to ensure that the equipment is ready when you arrive.
- In the case of strong winds, the ski slope might be closed for safety reasons. In such cases, you will be reimbursed or receive a voucher from the local staff that can be used at a later date.