Experience the Danes’ favourite season and see how the Copenhagen is transformed into a Christmas wonderland as cosy Christmas markets and holiday decorations take over the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about Danish Christmas traditions and personalities such as "nisser", "julefrokost", and "lille juleaften"
- See the beautiful Christmas decorations that illuminate the streets, squares and shop windows in the city center
- Savour some of the quintessential flavours and scents of a Danish Christmas
- Enjoy a cozy Christmas-themed Copenhagen city walk with a local guide
- Stroll across the square and take in the cheerful Christmas decorations and market Nyhavn has to offer
- Walking Christmas-themed tour of Copenhagen
- Æbleskiver tasting (round pancake puffs with strawberry jam and powdered sugar)
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet inside the Copenhagen Visitor center / Tourist Information Center. Look for your guide wearing blue or white, with the local partner's name on their clothing or a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear warm shoes and clothes in many layers since this tour is outdoors, walking at a slow pace, and stopping at various sights.