Join a relaxing boat trip on an antique wooden boat that has been on the water since the 1890s. This tour will take you around Denmark’s deepest lake surrounded by stunning lush nature and many historical sites to hop off and see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Sail on Denmark's deepest lake
- Enjoy a relaxing day sunbathing at Furesøbad
- Visit the historical Næsseslot
- Boat tour
- English information pamphlet
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to attractions
- Tour guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Holte Havn, 2840 HolteOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the ticket is not for a specific departure and on warm summer days waiting time can be expected as the boats has limited capacity.
- Departures are from May 4 - September 15, 2019, Saturdays and Sundays, 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM, every second hour.
- Children between the age of 0-5 are free when accompanying a paying adult.