Explore Danish beer culture and the hip district of Vesterbro on this walking tour of Copenhagen. Discover some amazing local craft beer and try typical Danish food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn more about the family behind the beer locals know as “probably the best beer in the world"
- Explore the hipster area of Vesterbro on foot with a local guide
- Visit the Meatpacking District of Copenhagen
- Quench your thirst with a Mikkeller and Carlsberg Brew
- Taste the typical Danish Smørrebrød
- Experienced guide
- 4 different beer samples (200ml each)
- 2 appetizer samples
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 18 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide just inside the entrance of Copenhagen Visitor Service located at Vesterbrogade 4B.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18 year of age or older.
- This tour is will also provide non-alcoholic options for non-drinkers.