Head into Copenhagen for a 3-hour photography tour. Joined by a professional photography guide, pick up the best hints and tips as you snap pictures of the city's famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Danish
- Private group
- Photograph the most important landmarks of Copenhagen
- Get expert advice on composition and exposure
- Hear tips on the best practice post-processing
- Explore the city with a local skilled photographer
- Photography walking tour
- Local professional photography guide
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Royal Theather, Kongens Nytorv (in front of main entrance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly and wear appropriate clothing.
- This is an easy city walk with no strenuous parts.
- Although this tour is private you may bring up to 2 friends or family members with you.