Take a private guided walking tour of Copenhagen exploring many of the must-see local sights on a beautiful route. This is a great city to explore by foot with lots of culture, history, monuments, and architecture to discover.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Tour includes a moderate amount of walking and many areas in Copenhagen have cobbled stones
- Arrival at Amalienborg Palace in time for the Changing of the Guard ceremony cannot guaranteed
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions