Enjoy a walking tour with delicious tastings through the newest foodie district of Copenhagen. You will visit the area where the most trendy bars and nightclubs compete for space with the most creative shops and eateries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the heart of Vesterbro, the old red light district
- Enjoy delicious tastings and try a beer in a microbrewery
- Explore the old meat packing district
- Enough tastings for a full meal
- Some drinks & water
- Additional drinks
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vesterbros torv, Vesterbrogade 49, at the foot of the stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine; please wear weather appropriate clothes.
- Vegetarian tastings can be arranged, but the focus will be on the meat. Vegan tastings are not possible.