Explore the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace with a choice of 4 different tickets, all valid for 72 hours. Get panoramic views of attractions, such as Frederiksberg Castle and Christiania, all from the top deck of the double-decker bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 days
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore Copenhagen on the hop-on hop-off bus with access to 30 stops over 3 routes
- Check out the Little Mermaid statue and enjoy the fun fair at Tivoli Gardens
- Wander the waterfront of 17th-century Nyhavn and have a beer at the Carlsberg Brewery
- Enjoy pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Multi-lingual commentary
- Entrance fees to attractions
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can start/end the tour at any of the allocated stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- The Classic Copenhagen Route has a duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- The Colorful Copenhagen Route has a duration of 55 minutes.
- The Urban Copenhagen Route has a duration of 45 minutes.
- The Classic route is available all year round (Friday to Sunday during low season), the Colorful and Urban routes run daily in high season (May to September), but are only available on Friday to Sunday during low season (October to April).