Explore Copenhagen on a fun Segway and discover the city on a unique self-balancing vehicle in 1 or 2 hours. Glide past the city’s major attractions, while you cruise the city’s famous bicycle lanes to some of the city’s hottest sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Experience Copenhagen’s hottest sights on an amazing sustainable self-balancing Segway in just 1 or 2 hours
- Enjoy a thrilling ride in a small group with a local guide
- Ride along the banks of Nyhavn, Copenhagen's most picturesque canal and experience lots more
- Tune into your local guide's tales through an in-built radio as you cruise around the city
- Stop to enjoy lots of fantastic photo opportunities en route
- Get a complimentary refreshment back at the supplier's office and receive a well-deserved souvenir to bring home
- Radio receiver to hear your guide along the tour
- In-store personal storage lockers
- Personalized route map so you can easily revisit sights after your tour
- Private one-to-one session with your guide after the tour with recommendations of what to do in Copenhagen
- A cold Danish beer, a juice or a water after the tour
- Your personal Segway Licence as a great souvenir
- Clothes deemed appropriate for the weather
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the tour location 10 - 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the tour. No-shows and latecomers will not be refunded; they will be charged in full.
- Participants must be 10 years or older, and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40-113 kg).
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring comfortable shoes. In colder weather, warm clothes with a windproof layer are recommended.