A tour ideal for those who want to relive the days when Rome was known as Caput Mundi, the center of the world. The tour will take you to the Colosseum and Roman Forum with a private licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Meet in the hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point (please expect to wait 15-20 minutes to clear security)
- Liquids and large bags are not permitted inside the Colosseum