Explore some of the greatest UNESCO World Heritage sites and discover the cultural heritage of Sri Lanka. Visit the the rock fortress of Sigiriya, experience an authentic rural village and see the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Negombo or at Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA).
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children aged under 5 years join the tour free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
- All accommodation is in a 3-star hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places
- Vegetarian meal options are available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Unfortunately this activity is not wheelchair accessible