Discover the beauty and historic city view of Köln such as the Cologne Cathedral, the Rurstausee, and the Hambach Surface Minein in the most unique way, from a private plane. Enjoy this luxurious experience and discover the secrets of flying with a pilot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Make the most of a personalized flight by communicating with your pilot
- Take in panoramic views of the city from above
- Fly in a small private plane above the famous centuries-old city, Cologne
- Share your passion and discover the secrets of flying with a private pilot
- Sightseeing flight with a private pilot
- Transportation to and from Bonn/Hangelar Airport
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will meet your pilot at the Bonn/Hangelar Airport at Richthofenstraße 130, 53757 Sankt Augustin. Addition meeting point details will be included with your tour confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the flight schedule is subject to changes depending on the pilot’s availability.
- This is not a commercial flight, but a private flight operated under the European cost-sharing rule. We work with the EASA to provide Allianz insurance on each flight.
- You should be aware that cost-shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial flights. The risks involved can be higher and private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight from the authority. They still apply safety checks for every flight and are responsible for passengers safety.