Stroll through Cologne's old town and discover the historic cathedral city in the light of its relationship of beer. Taste the different Kölsch varieties in traditional breweries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Kreuzblume Köln, opposite the main entrance of Cologne's cathedral (next to Domforum). The finial/Domforum is located directly across from Café Reichard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years
- The tour guide reserves the right to reject to intoxicated persons or people in costumes
- This tour is only available in German