Reach Rome Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport without stress or delays with this convenient shared airport transfer from Civitavecchia cruise ship terminal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
To reach our meeting point please take one of the free shuttle buses at your disposal at the pier of your ship. The bus does just one stop in Largo della Pace, in front of the fire station of Civitavecchia, where you will find our staff with booking lists waiting for you. You will easily recognize them by the Civitatours signs they hold and because they will be wearing yellow t-shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The bus will reach the airport at around 10:30am. Please check your flight departure time.