Discover the most significant highlights of Rome and Vatican City on a trip from Civitavecchia. Enrich your day with an optional guide and skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
- Important information:
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel closures: every Sunday, Easter Days (Sun-Mon), 1 and 6 Jan, 11 Feb, 19 March, 1 May, 29 June, 15 Aug, 8, 25 and 26 Dec. Instead Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, you will visit one of the Ancient Catacombs in Rome (tickets included). No refund is due.
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes or is unaccessible. If this happens, you'll spend a full 2 hours touring to the Vatican Museums.
- Colosseum: when closed (1 Jan, 1 May, 25 Dec) or in rare occasions, if Colosseum Skip-the-Line tickets to be sold out on official website, you will enjoy the Colosseum from outside and we will refund to you the corresponding tickets cost (15 Euro per person).