Imbibe some of South Africa's top wines paired with cheeses, olives and chocolate on this full-day fun and informative wine tour of the Cape winelands. Also included is a true Cape Townian a la carte lunch at one of the vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodation in the city center from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM. If you are staying outside of the city centre, please get in touch with the local partner after booking to arrange a meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Enjoy and learn about some of South Africa's top wines at Cape Town's finest wineries.
- Partake in a delicious Cape Townian a la carte lunch by a great chef.
- Enjoy goat and cow cheese with your high quality wines
- Learn about the delicious and diverse wine pairings during the tastings.
- Get to know Cape Town's unique culture.
- Visit some of Cape Town's environmentally friendly, community development farms.
- Cellar Tour
- 4 Wine Estates-Cheese tasting
- Chocolate paired with brandy or wine (Subject to availability)
- a la carte lunch
- Wine purchased
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of the city center you can make your way to the Westin. Please get in touch with the local partner after the booking to arrange a meeting point.
- Please note that tour participants must be aged 18 or over. No children are permitted on this tour.