Experience an unforgettable adventure at Cinque Terre. You'll discover five villages suspended between sea and land, which have been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour at the Sightseeing Experience Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella Train Station ticket hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months. No refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document or case of a negative scan
- In the event of bad weather, the use of the boat cannot be guaranteed