This 3.5-hour walking tour includes all the must-see works in the Vatican Museums, such as Raphael's Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestry, Pine Courtyard, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Skip the ticket lines at the entrance to the Vatican
- Explore the famous museums and see world-renowned masterpieces
- Marvel at the magnificent Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica and the famous "Pietà"
- All admission fees
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Instant confirmation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour. If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the tour departure time, no refund will be given.
- St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. If this coincides with your tour, you will visit the Vatican Museums, Raphael's Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered. Both men and women may be refused entry in cases of failure to comply with this dress code.
- Groups have a maximum size of 18 people.