See the sights of New Zealand’s “Garden City” at your own pace with a full-day ticket to the vintage tram in Christchurch. Climb aboard a classic Edwardian punt for a 30-minute guided punt along the River Avon in Christchurch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for your tickets at the Christchurch Attractions Booking Office at tram stop 1 in Cathedral Junction (109 Worcester St), or at the Worcester Bridge Punting landing (75 Worcester Boulevard).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you should be prepared to share a punting ride with other guests, especially in summer months. Exclusivity cannot be guaranteed
- Please notify the local supplier at least 24 hours in advance of any cancellation. If notification is not provided, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged to the booking agent. If no notification of cancellation is received within 2 hours of the departure time, or in the event of a no-show, no refund will be given.
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 09:00 to 18:00 in summer (October-April) and from 10:00 to 17:00 in winter (May-September).