Experience Christchurch by land and water with a combo ticket to the hop-on hop-off vintage tram, a punt along the River Avon in a flat-bottom boat, and a ride on the Christchurch Gondola cable car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tram loop starts at Cathedral Junction, but you can board the tram at any of the 17 stops along the route. Alternatively, start your adventure at the Christchurch Gondola Base Station, 10 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley, or begin with a punt from Worcester Street Bridge, Christchurch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must reserve a Punting timeslot prior to arrival by email. The punt will likely be shared with other guests
- Please bring a warm coat for the Christchurch Gondola. It is 500 meters above sea level and can be cold and windy at the summit
- A shuttle bus is available between Christchurch city center and the Christchurch Gondola for an additional fee
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 09:00 to 18:00 in the summer (October - April) and from 10:00 to 17:00 in the winter (May - September)
- All attractions do not need to be used on the same day
- You can collect your tickets from any of the attractions on arrival with your reference number