Experience the magic and tradition that brings Chicago to life during the holidays on this walking tour through the Loop’s iconic holiday destinations. Join in the fun with some holiday food, sweets & beverages that make winter in Chicago so delicious!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Millennium Park's Christmas tree and ice-skating rink
- Warm up during the brisk walk with hot apple cider
- Sample the original brownie at the historic Palmer House Hotel
- Taste Chicago's famous pizza and hot dogs
- Enjoy a VIP Christmas cocktail sampling package (for an addtional fee)
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- VIP drink package (if option selected)
- Gratuity for guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring a camera and enter your best picture in the tour operator’s photo contest!
- Note that tours run rain or shine.
- A 15-20% gratuity for the guide is suggested.