Discover many of Chicago's architectural landmark buildings from the late 19th and early 20th century. This tour through Chicago's famous Loop includes the dazzling interiors of Marshall Field’s, the Palmer House Hotel and the Chicago Cultural Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check in inside Chicago Architecture Center, 111 East Wacker Drive, Chicago IL 60601Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is unable to provide secure storage for luggage or strollers
- Unfortunately there are no refunds due to the weather and tours depart rain or shine
- Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome