See the sights of Chicago from Lake Michigan on this 40-minute Classic Lake Tour. Admire the stunning views of the Chicago skyline and see many of the city’s iconic landmarks. Learn about Chicago’s history and its architecture during the cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
What customers loved
"We enjoyed the view and the breeze"
"I enjoyed the beautiful view of Chicago."
"The view, the ride, and the gentle cool breeze of the water."
"Just being on Lake Michigan is always great."
- Enjoy views of the Chicago skyline from this Lake Michigan cruise
- See Chicago’s historic lakefront sights and attractions
- Listen to pre-recorded commentary about the city’s history and architecture
- Skip the ticket office and proceed directly to the boarding line by pre-purchasing your ticket online
- 40-minute sightseeing cruise
- Boarding photo
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Join the boarding line for the Skyline Lake Cruise boat on the south side of Navy Pier, about 300 feet from the start of the pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Please dress for an outdoor activity. Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Don't forget your camera.