This award winning 2-hour guided tour takes you all around downtown Chicago, as well as into some fun neighborhoods. For a more complete experience, add on a 75-minute architectural cruise of Chicago – the best way to see Chicago from both land and water!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet at The Doubletree Magnificent Mile, 300 E. Ohio Street (at the Ohio Street Entrance) OR receive complimentary pickup from most downtown Chicago hotels (contact SeeItAll Chicago to confirm hotel pick-up). Please be at the Doubletree at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour time.
- Drive along the Chicago River, viewing some of Chicago's most iconic buildings
- Create memories at 3 amazing photo stops including one of the Chicago skyline
- Listen to expert commentary from your local guide in English
- Enjoy personalized service, with the tour group limited to just 12 passengers
- Upgrade to include the optional world-famous 75-minute Architectural Cruise
- Stop at the spectacular Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park
- Leave downtown to drive through the fancy Gold Coast and 1,600 acre Lincoln Park.
- Here stories about Chicago's interesting history including gangsters like Al Capone
- Expert driver / guide
- Two-hour minibus tour of Chicago
- 3 photo stops
- Hotel pick-up at many Downtown Chicago hotels.
- 75-Minute Architecture Cruise (if Cruise Option chosen)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The combination tour is available from mid April to October; the mini bus tour alone is available all year
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Hotel pick-ups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- If the cruise option is chosen, please dress accordingly as this is an outdoor activity